Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer HAUL!
 Just got my order from Ulta, I have been thinking about new colors from China Glaze and the color I needed was sold out, but I noticed the the side of the website they were giving me suggestions on other products I might like, and their own Ulta brand of nail lacquers cought my eye.
                                         First off I want to say that the bottles are very cute and have this expensive feel to it. For $2 they look beautiful!


                                                'Envy'



                                                                      'Smoke Screen'


                                                                  'Eye Popping Poppy'                         


'Peach Parfait'                                                                      


                                                                   'Sweetheart Pink'


                                                               'Army of 1'


                                                               'Concrete Evidence'


                                                                 'Fine Pruned'


                                                                      'Sun-Sational'


                                                                     'Limelight'


                                                                   



 So far I have only tried the Peach Parfait and it look beautiful! above you can see with only two coats and haven't even put the top coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment