Wednesday, December 12, 2012

N Y X HAUL



First thing I noticed how nice the make up looked. What I mean is that I was expecting slightly lower quality; like drug store brand. It looks like high end make up but incredibly inexpensive.


1. First is the HD Studio Photogenic Foundation.
I never use liquid foundation because I have very oily skin and I feel it works best with powder. Wow! I actually like this stuff! Its not oily or too thick (like I thought it would feel). It doesn't look shinny and blends beautifully. I will buy another bottle, slightly lighter shade because this one wasn't my correct shade but it was still amazing the way it covered all my redness and breakouts with out looking like I slathered on some cake frosting!

2.HD Photogenic Concealer

I also loved this concealer that worked great as an eyeshadow base as well. It blended great and did what was promised .. to conceal =)

3.Big Pencils

What can I say about the pencils? They are the reason why I tried this brand. I loved them before I knew NYX did anything else. LOL They are eyeliners, eyeshadows, even lipsticks! I bought Big Lip Pencil and I was so happy with it I might buy different shades. The shade I got for the Big Lip Pencil is Honey. Pink super cute, totaly wearable shade. LOVED IT!

4. Soft Matte Lip Cream
This is a very unique lip gloss....no, no, it's not a lip gloss.... it's not a lip stick... it's a lip cream, and that's what it feels like.. delicious smelling lip cream. When I first tried it, I instantly said "WOW! This smells like... cotton candy! or strawberry frosting!"
The shade I picked is Tokyo which is a very cotton candy light pink. It might look too light for darker shades. It looked too bright for me, but I loved the taste, smell, and of course the feel of this lip cream that I will pick up some different colors later on.

5.HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush


Love this blush, and LOVE the color! I picked APRICOT. It blends perfectly and looks so beautiful, you get a healthy youthful look! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!


What NYX Items have you guys tried? Which are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment