Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Milani HAUL!



I just had a 'WOW' moment! As I was walking down the makeup aisle in Walgreens I discovered Milani Cosmetics! I have seen them before but never really stopped. The packaging kindda turned me off so I never gave it a second look. Today though, it was different because their baked eye shadows caught my eye. At a little over 6 bucks, they are amazing! Super pigmented, beautiful wet or dry ! Available in drugs stores and www.milanicosmetics.com I picked up 3 to try it out but I will be back for a lot more. I am super happy with the quality! The packaging looks a little cheep but what matters is the shadow. Love love love them!

The first eye shadow is a Marbleized Baked 'MIX IT UP 609'
Super pigmented almost creamy, great texture. Kind of a blackish blue hue, I would use this for a very dramatic look or a awesome Liner!

The next one is Marbleized Baked 'MELANGE 608'
A grayish gold color perfect for the crease.

Last one is not a baked but just as beautiful RUNWAY EYES wet/dry in color '#3 BRONZE DOLL'
Gold glittery very pigmented, yet soft enough to use during the day. lovely inner corner eye color or all over the lid.

Such beautiful colors. All under 7 bucks each ! I think I have started a collection. I can feel it. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment